Andreya Triana Draw The Stars

Post a Comment

Andreya Triana Draw The Stars. Into the cloth and weeping willows. Seven years earlier, britney spears released toxic. [verse 1] am while the people sleep d i lie awake am encased in dreams d that carry me am to a distant sound d to undertake am i feel its way [refrain] f even though i g am am helpless of f

Andreya Triana Draw the Stars Video on Behance
Andreya Triana Draw the Stars Video on Behance from www.behance.net

1 appearances 0 movies 1 episodes. While the people sleep, i lie awake / encased in dreams, that carry me. Andreya triana draw the stars versuri: [verse 1] am while the people sleep d i lie awake am encased in dreams d that carry me am to a distant sound d to undertake am i feel its way [refrain] f even though i g am am helpless of f 2 users contributed to this page. Was sampled in 1 song. I hold tighter and draw the stars while the birds fly i sink below into the cloth and weeping willows binding me to the wood a shelter from a world of good even though i am helpless of the force. Draw the stars while the people sleep, i lie awake encased in dreams, that carry me to a distant sound, to. [verse 2] while the birds fly.

I Hold Tighter And Draw The Stars While The Birds Fly I Sink Below Into The Cloth And Weeping Willows Binding Me To The Wood A Shelter From A World Of Good Even Though I Am Helpless Of The Force.


2 users contributed to this page. Draw the stars andreya triana. Ascolta draw the stars di andreya triana, 62,006 shazam. Listen to draw the stars by andreya triana on apple music. Seven years earlier, britney spears released toxic. Andreya triana released draw the stars in 2010. Andreya triana paroles de « draw the stars »:

Video Clip And Lyrics Draw The Stars By Andreya Triana.


Listen to draw the stars on the english music album lost where i belong by andreya triana, only on jiosaavn. I hold on tighter and. Lyrics draw the stars by andreya triana. Deutsch english español français hungarian italiano nederlands polski. Play over 265 million tracks for free on soundcloud. Deutsch english español français hungarian italiano nederlands. Into the cloth and weeping willows.

Even Though I Am Helpless Of The Force Above And Even Though I Can't See Far I Hold On Tighter And Draw The Stars.


Binding me to the wood. Playing via spotify playing via youtube playback options Andreya triana) you take my hand when i caught money you kiss it better you heal me and even now when it gets. Draw the stars andreya triana. Lost where i belong ninja tune 2010. While the people sleep i lie awake encased in dreams that carry me to a distant sound to undertake i feel its way even though i am. Andreya triana draw the stars versuri:

Watch The Video For Draw The Stars From Andreya Triana's Lost Where I Belong For Free, And See The Artwork, Lyrics And Similar Artists.


Andreya triana is a singer and songwriter from south east london. 1 appearances 0 movies 1 episodes. Was sampled in 1 song. Andreya triana currently holds the position #11723 with 13 concerts, popularity of 49% and 63 383 followers. Comment on the parts you think sound alike.

Related Posts

Post a Comment